WOW AGAIN!!! Our little munchkin has grown so much! It was amazing to actually see the little arm and hand and leg and foot. Our Creator and His creation is beyond comprehension. Thank You Lord for allowing us the opportunity to marvel at Your handiwork.
'Our God is an awesome God - He reigns on Heaven and earth - with wisdom, power and love - our God is an awesome God! Our God is an awesome God!'
2 comments:
Wow!! Praise God! I can't imagine how amazing it is to see that little Woodard inside of you growing and developing!! Drew and I are so thrilled for y'all.
What a wonderful blessing to see little Wood in there having the time of his/her life!! (Pun intended.)
I just got to see our friend's new Grandbaby; the miracle of creation is truly amazing!
Praise God for the work that has begun in you!!
Post a Comment