In-vitro update (almost to retrieval!) 3-25-09

Hey guys! Okay, here's the latest scoop:

Our appointment yesterday with Dr. Hansard went great! All of the follicles are growing like crazy! The estimated egg retrieval date was set for March 31st, but with how everything is going, it looks like we will most likely do the trigger shot Saturday and the retrieval Sunday. Wow! That is just a few days away! I will have bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow morning (Thurs) and from it, we should pretty much have a game plan together. Our doctor has been keeping us on the lower dose (of Follistim) and has been monitoring everything closely (we love her so much! she is awesome!) It's getting pretty exciting! Surreal but exciting!

We can't tell you how much we appreciate all of your prayers! Please continue praying for my body and for no hyper-stimulation... for God to still our minds and our hearts, and for Him to be glorified through everything! Please also pray for retrieval surgery coming up - that the Lord would protect my body and that I would heal quickly and my uterus and body would be healthy and ready for the embryo transfer (that will fall 3 or 5 days after the transfer).

I will probably stay in Austin through the retrieval and transfer... I will try to update the blog, http://milenineteen.blogspot.com, so feel free to check it if you want to and have time.

Thank you SOOO much for all of your prayers and replies! We are so grateful!

No comments: