Greetings prayer warriors! I wish more than anything I was bringing great news, but unfortunately, as many of you now know, we are not pregnant. We are going to take some form of a 'break' for now to rest in the Lord and seek His direction. Please pray Isaiah 30:21 over us: "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, you will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it". We want HIS way, not our own. "I do not ask my cross, my way to see -- better in darkness, to hold Your hand, and follow Thee". It will probably be a while before we send out another e-mail, so rest those knees (and if you feel so led, get on your face with us instead ;)
Boy does this Scripture speak to our hearts: "May the Lord bring you into an ever deeper understanding of the love of God and of the patience that comes from Christ" 2 Thessalonians 3:5 (TLB)
It has been so amazing to dive into His Word, His rich, comforting, convicting, infallible Word - and go deeper into the love of God. His Love... is Extravagent... Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord... "I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, IN HIM will I trust!"' Psa 91:2 (KJV)
Thank you so much for your prayers! And thank you to those that have so generously supported our mission trip to Mexico financially and through prayer. We are leaving early tomorrow morning (Frid) and will come back late Sunday night... to say the least, we will hit the ground running, literally, when we get there, and won't stop until we come home! Please pray for protection over our team as we travel and minister. Please pray for me that the Lord would pour through me as I share my testimony and speak to the townspeople, and that the Lord would direct us in leading the clinic (there will be a lot of variables to work with). Christ can cross any language barrier and He is Mighty to Save! We pray specifically for the lost to come to know this Incredible Redeeming Love through Salvation in Jesus Christ - and the life He has to offer here, and hereafter. There is no greater life to be lived! Amen!?!
We love you all and thank the Lord for all of your prayers, love, encouragement, and support.
Faithfully His,
Brad and Linsey <><
"The Lord saves those who are crushed in Spirit" Ps 34:18 (NIV)
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you" Isa 41:13
'Our finite minds cannot grasp God's infinite ways of answering prayer'
A Glimpse of our Life in the D.R.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment